Perennials in the Garden
Perennials are a great way to add splashes of colour and texture into the garden space. There is a large number of options that can extend your blooming season from spring to fall, in all different colours, heights, and styles. Ask our Horticulture Specialists for assistance in picking perennials that will provide you with flowers all summer long.
What is a perennial?
Benefits of Perennials
- Perennials add splashes of colour and texture, along with a variety of colours and heights.
- They can be used to accentuate feature plants
- Provide a nectar source for bees and other pollinating insects/animals
- Add colour to shady areas as an alternative groundcover to grass
- Extend your blooming season from spring to fall.